Saturday, September 12, 2009

Road Trip.....

Decided to take a ride today to Lambertville/New Hope just to get out. Haven't been there in quite awhile and even though it was rain - on/off, I decided to load up Baile and hit the road.

Looked for interesting things to photo, didn't see much that interested me along the way, most likely due to the cloudy skies and dreary type day.....arrived at Lambertville and walked around a bit. Came across the steam locomotive still in station getting ready to head out, grabbed a few shots. Decided to get ahead of him to get a good shot along the railway....

Found a good crossing, with a bend.....setup for the shot (forgot my tripod....ha...typical newbie...LOL...keep your shirts on, it's coming back slowly...LOL). Was real nice seeing the locomotive coming around the bend puffing away. Took some shot...can't wait until my telephoto lens comes next week....got covered in coal cinders........I love it !  Gee, ya' think I like trains ?

Drove around some more, grabbed a few other photos, gotta unload them....

No comments:

Post a Comment