Monday, January 17, 2011

Thank you Troy.......

Attended the CD Release party yesterday for John Friday and his new album "Tropicalized". Was a great event enjoyed by all which afterward, many TBPHC and Naples Parrothead Club members went over to the Green Iguana in Tampa to "practice discussing the new CD". A great time was had by all....

To make the day, I was called by Troy Allan's mom, Jo Ann about 12 noon and informed that the raffle drawing for Troy's Goldwing bike was held at Margaritaville in New Orleans at Pardi-Gras and that I was the winner!  Over 900 tickets were sold and mine was pulled (by Troy, I'm sure). A truly remarkable individual, Troy may be gone but not forgotten and I promised to his mom that I will keep the bike for the rest of my life. Thank you Shelly, Christine and all my Parrothead friends for being you !

No comments:

Post a Comment